Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Giorgio Armani x Yves Saint Laurent

i'm back again BloggerZzz! 
how ya all doin!?
today I'm just going to do a review about two of my favourite foundations

Giorgio Armani - Designer Lift
&
Yves Saint Laurent - Teint Radiance



Yesterday, I went to the House Of Fraser store@WESTFIELD [Shepherd's Bush] to look for a new foundation cuz mine's runnin out...
have absolutely no idea which brand/ foundation I should get duhh 0_0*
and I remembered D&G launched a new cream foundation so I thought I'd have a look at the counter BUT GOD KNOWS how I can get those two brands mixed up ==! -Giorgio Armani & Dolce & Gabbana
[blame the red lips =P]

then of course
I tried the foundation on! =D
OMG
I never thought a foundation could make you look so good [I mean the skin appearance =P]
I looked so flawless!
dark circle+spots were gone
VERY even skin tone and looks silky smooth with extra glow [without looking/ feeling oily]
super light!


photo not edited but still looking good, right...? ♥
hehe =D
a big THANK YOU to Eoin who did my makeup!
xXx

THE STEPS:
Step 1: Remove my makeup by using their makeup remover
Step 2: Apply Toner
Step 3: Apply Primer - this is so important especially for those who uses a lot of makeup as it creates a barrier between your skin and the makeup/ pollution/ UV etc. You can also apply primer on even without makeup!
Step 4: Apply Designer Lift Foundation with their 100% natural hair brush [so soft ♥]
Step 4: Apply Liquid Concealer to cover any blemishes [or dab some of your foundation will also do the same job too!]
Step 5: Apply your favourite Blusher 
and Tadaaaa~~~

So gona get their primer and brush cuz err...I need them!
I usually apply foundation with my hands so I don't think that's hygienic enough LOL
even though I cleanses my face 2-3 times a day, I still get spots and blackheads!
**SOB**
I think it's because I never use primer so no matter how many times I clean my face, some of the dirts still get the chance to clog up my pores :(

OK
let's talk about my previous fav foundation - the Teint Radiance ♥
I like the freshness of this foundation and I guess it's better to use it during winter cuz it's a bit richer than GA's Designer Lift
the coverage is quite good and it gives you a really natural look 
it's not cakey [yay!] and makes you feel comfortable all day long
the lifetime of the foundation are shown below the bottle [usually 12 months?] but I've no idea how long I've been using mine...better keep checking or note it down next time! =P

Foundations lasts a long time so I'm really looking forward to start using my new foundation now!

Laterz people

P.S. For more information, check it out on the links below ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment