Monday, 4 July 2011

reward♥

tired
been working 6 days a week this week
3.30 till 11.30
get home around 12ish then shower/tidy stuff/go on internet/etc...
then finally bed!
*I can't sleep straight after I shower cuz I won't feel tired until a few hours later...*

the good thing is I earn more money than before 
another stage in life [grown up!] =D
but I'm still my papa & mami's kid
hehe
=P

OK
save £££
then I can show my filiel piety to my granpys in Malaysia!
miss them so much
I wish I could be next to them, always
I don't want to regret because I already has...
so be with the ones you love anytime you can :) 

最简单的幸福往往就在你身边
当失去的时候
就会后悔莫及
所以学会满足的时候
幸福也就来临

多么简单
多么难!

也许我老了(或者死了)才会明白吧~
泪奔中
...


one of the uncle at my workplace gave me this peach
he said it's called UFO Peach at M&S
XD
do you think it looks like UFO?



it's my day off today!
I can fully recharge myself teeheee
^^

went to H&M in Witney today so I've decided to reward myself
*excuse excuse*
bought myself a beige cami & nude pink shorts
the straw hat was my mami's cuz she  hats

H&M Satin Top £12.99/ Shorts £14.99/ Staw Hat £7.99

cheers people
have a nice time
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment