Sunday, 8 May 2011

Xperia Arc

How come all the phones I wanted [so badly] always out of stock!?
before they even arrive at the stores...

First...
it's Sony Ericsson Xperia neo
was due to come out early April and ended up 'expected in July'...

Then...
K...I'm getting Xperia Arc now
selected the tariff/ network I wanted and...sorry out of stock again cuz of the Tsunami :(
so there'd be 'LONG TERM' problem with the stock of this handset
SOB!!! ;(

Pray for the people in Japan
Wish they'll get well & happy soon and awake from the nightmares

sometimes I'm just wondering what people were thinking...
how could they laughed on top of someone's pain
cold-blooded
wish they realize what they 'actually' did and regret about it for the rest of their life

enough for the moaning and let's have a peek my wish list top listers!

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc



Sony Ericsson Xperia neo


and back to college tomorrow...have a nice school/ college/ uni/ work/ etc day =]


1 comment: