Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Summer♥

I got my phone! The Xperia Arc muahaha
so happy lol

finished all my garments and accessories for the Final Catwalk Show and now it's half term!
a week off and back to college next week!
still haven't receive all the photos from the catwalk yet, wonder what the photographers doing with em...
hmm...
Can't wait to see them!!!

this week's quite busy too although it's half term...
needs to take photos of my collection/ prepare for the static display/ sketchbook work/ illustration!!!
also...for the Talent Rocks Fashion Show!!! 
can't believe I've been scouted, so happy =D

just went to the fitting rehearsal yesterday
was raining and freeezingggg....but the Apple Cake and Hot Chocolate with Cream & Marshmallow saved my day [from Greens Cafe]!



luckily, the weather's been good today!
went to town again cuz the shops were already closed by the time we finished yesterday PLUS it's bank holiday 
=[
me & Clare went to Christ Church and here are some photos taken today =]

florist at Covered Market@Oxford

 our snacks whilst@Christ Church

 Clare =]

it's gone bit chilly after so...Miss Selfirdge next! =P
shopping spree hehe

I saw the cat again today! Our neighbourhood cat teehee
it's so friendly and just can't resist to play with him/her? everytime=D

it's next to my leg ><


acting cool there eh, mate?


 having some banana crisps, so cute =P

also took some photos of flowers whilst walking back home











gorgeous roses
still, my favourite flower of all are Peony and Gypsophila =D



Happy Holiday!






2 comments: