Saturday, 26 February 2011

I've finally found you!

I've found it!
the Scallop Shorts♥
took me quite a while to find these because...it might be the wrong colour/ style or they dont have my size =[

been bored whilst waiting for the movie to load so I've decided to have a peek at ASOS.com
and baby I've found YOU♥
not one...but TWO!

and here comes the first!

♥ASOS Scallop Hem Shorts♥
♥Colour: Mink Pink♥


but guess what...
my size is not available...it's sold out!!!
*SOB
and I love this colour too as most of my clothes are quite plain in colour 
oh god PLEASE...get some new stocks in!!!

♥ASOS Nishe Scalloped Hem High Waist Button Short♥
♥Colour: Grey♥


this is adorable too but...I wish they have another colour
or like the one above =[
OHHHH...how can I not notice the short above before!?
so depressed...
ups & downs

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment