Friday, 25 February 2011

Guilty Pleasure♥

went home shopping with mi ma after din and that's when it begins...

Bonne Maman La Madeleine


I adore cakes/ tarts/ puddings or any sorts of desserts
they're my HEAVEN
looking at them makes you smile, from the bottom of your heart
or maybe, at least once in your life perhaps?

who could resist them?

♥Gu Chocolate Torte



love the richness of this torte
could Love be the same too?
embrace the fat for once eh, it's just a guilty pleasure. My pleasure =D
[or maybe at least once =P]

♥ UK VOGUE


the adorable miss Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
how sexy is the cover, love the red mmm...so romantic and ambiguous
and guilt is...the price! 
should have subscribe it but I hate direct debit so I'll just leave it...need to save up my money /.\
cheers mum!
xxx

and feeling more guilty cuz...I want to shop again DAMN*
my will power is crap
=/

my wishlist always changes
whenever I saw something new that I like, it'll stuck in my mind
ohhhhh dearrr
and here's one of them...

TOPSHOP P:OS Frill Teddy


so cute!!! I love neutral colours
perfect for summer and suitable for petites too 
*oh me too, please please please><*

I love you Topshop & Zara






No comments:

Post a Comment